Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dr. B!............

On April 15, we had the honor of watching a seven plus year dream come true- Branon McMichael, my nephew became a Doctor of Chiropractic. This has been a dream of Branon's since graduation from High school.  He had to take a year and a half off because of burn out in the brain.  When I found out he had taken a break I said to him, " Promise me, you'll go back and finish." he said, " I promise you Aunt Cindy, I will go back and Graduate." And he kept that promise. Here are a few pictures to share!




 Branon getting his diploma from Dr. Cleveland lll!



                                         
Branon and his lovely wife, Erin
Dick-Diane-Branon-Leslie-Ryan
Mandi-Branon-Ryan-Leslie
Barbara-Branon-Mike
Branon and Grandma
Makalyn-Branon-Cindy

Barbara-Erin-Branon-Mike-Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment