Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wedding shower...........

Four months and counting now until the big day......the wedding day that is.  This past Saturday, my family and I gave Zacheri and Emily a wedding shower for our friends and family in Kansas City.  I know many of them will not be able to attend the wedding, and I wanted them to see Zacheri and meet Emily, his future bride so we hosted this shower.  Her are some pictures I wanted to share.
Engagement Picture
 Decoration
 Bride and Groom to be
 Uncle Mikes prayer blessing over the couple.


Memory Table
 Gift Table
 Food table!
 Oreo tower cake (Zacheri's favorite cookie!)
 Cake
 Cake Table
 Zacheri, Makalyn, Emily
 Cindy, Zacheri, Makalyn, Emily
Cousin's L-R
Makalyn, Branon, Erin, Mandi, Leslie, with the bride and groom to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment