Tuesday, December 7, 2010

9/10/11.......

OK....it's official....the day of the wedding that is!

9/10/11 - yes, you see it right....September 10, 2011 is going to be the big day!!!!!
Now, if they'll get married at 12:13 (pm) that would be real cool!

I read  in the newspaper about a couple getting married:
1/1/11 at 1:11 - original idea!

Not only will 9/10/11 be a memorable wedding date to remember but get this,  Zacheri graduated in '09, Emily in '10 and they marry in '11.....perfect!!!!

I've started making a list (wedding guest) and I'll be checking it twice.  As fast as time goes by, 9/10/11 will be upon us sooner then we know.

In January, there has been a date set for wedding dress shopping and Emily has graciously invited Makalyn and I to shop with her, her Mom and sister, so that will be a fun-filled day.  I'm excited!!!

Oh the joy of planning!

More to come~

No comments:

Post a Comment