Sunday, December 12, 2010

CHRISTmas Sunday.......

I remember as a child Christmas Sunday was a big thing in our household.  My Mom would put my hair in sponge curlers the night before so it would be bouncy-curly the next morning and I would always have a pretty special dress (bought or home made) to wear for the Sunday program of which I would be participating.  This memory became real this morning as I was curling Makalyn's hair.  I used to put her hair in sponge curlers for Christmas Sunday, Easter Sunday, or any Sunday that she would let me.....and would have done it this year too but I figured she would protest the curlers.  HA!
I remember too, getting to open a special gift after the program for "doing a great job!"  Those were the days!

Times have changed, kids have gotten older (so has Mom) and new memories are being made.



It's so exciting getting to watch my children grow up to be adults.  To see their interests, their idea's and their ways.  I love each one of them in a special, unique way that only a Mother knows!!!!!

2011 will hold new and exciting things for us!  I'm anxious to see where God takes each one of my children!
When I look at them I know and see how TRULY blessed I am!!!

Happy Holiday's~

No comments:

Post a Comment