Monday, December 27, 2010

CHRISTmas with the family........

 I wanted to share a few pictures I took at our family Christmas.  We got to celebrate on the 25th this year!  And, to make it even more special my whole family - nieces, nephew's, their spouses, sisters, bro-n-laws, mom and grand kids - were ALL there this year....everyone was accounted for!!!!

This is Paige (she is 6 and in kindergarten now...can't believe it) and Erin (Branon in the background).
Paige and Erin


This a my great-niece Claire (2)!

Makalyn and Claire!


Ryan and Branon
Puzzles going on in one room......

Leslie, Paige, Makalyn, Mom and Erin

Christmas Bingo going on in another......
Mom, Jonathan and Mandrea Windsor
Jonathan is currently serving our country in Iraq.  Please say a pray for him as he will be returning the 6th of Jan. until around May or June.  This was the first time I got to meet Jonathan after a year of marriage to my niece.  He is a great assist to our family!

All-in-all it was a great Christmas! 
Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment